Grilled Shrimp Kabobs with Jalapeno Butter
A great grilled shrimp kabobs recipe to try !
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 12 1-inch chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into 12 slices
- 1 lime, cut into 8 pieces- quartered then halved
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- For the jalapeno butter:
- 4 ounces softened, unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno
Preheat grill or broiler. In a bowl toss the shrimp with salt and pepper. Thread the shrimp and vegetables onto the skewers. Each skewer has 4 shrimp, 2 limes, 2 onions, 3 peppers, and 3 mango pieces. Brush the vegetables thoroughly with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the grill and cook for 4 minutes on one side. Meanwhile prepare the jalapeno butter. In a bowl combine all ingredients. Then using a pastry brush, generously apply the butter to all sides of the kabobs, and then flip over and cook another 4 minutes. The grilled shrimp kabobs is ready to serve...nice ! Enjoy it !