GRILLED SHRIMP KABOBS 1
- 1 lb uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 16 medium cherry tomatoes
- 16 small whole mushrooms
First of all in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable freezer plastic bag, place shrimp and dressing. Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. And the heat gas or charcoal grill. Remove shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade. Thread shrimp, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and mushrooms alternately on each of 4 (15-inch) metal skewers, leaving 1/4-inch space between each piece.
3. Next is to place kabobs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently and brushing several times with marinade, until shrimp are pink. Discard any remaining marinade.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Cook over medium-low heat and enjoy the shrimp kabobs !.